Friday, September 22, 2006

One year with ECWZ


ECWZ kids
Originally uploaded by kriss214.
I started ECWZ right one year ago. 365 days passed, that after the determent effort I was able to register ECWZ at the district administration office. I had no money, no fund but I could register ECWZ finally. It took me about 3 month to register because the documentation process took really long time and was quite boring.
Started with few people, now ECWZ has so many well wishers and supporters. Although it’s active members are still few but it has been doing its work so well. ECWZ needs more funds and more members so it could run the projects effectively and efficiently. My philosophy is social work should not be the profession and as the source of income. Let’s keep this as the hobby. One could get job is any social organization but one should not make the social work like business.
I left so many classes at uni, I gave up so many other activities and hobbies of life just to run ECWZ. Now ECWZ has been the most important thing in my life, important than my career and study. It has been so hard for me to defend my position and to defend scholarship which I am getting now but it’s ok. I still don’t have job, still ask family to pay for my expenses but I am not sad. I have done so many things and my campaign has started. Hundreds of people in the remote area will start to go school and that will bring revolutionary change in their life. 75 kids from poorest and most remote villages are studying at the village high school now. We are paying for their education. They expect to get a small job after their study. They don’t even dream that they deserve the highest post in any other organization and they can be the leader. Their family is practicing the traditional life and those people don’t wish to get up but we must wake them up and will have to show the dream. We will have to teach them to see the dream and will have to help them to achieve that. We will have to provide them pen and books not carrying things. The trend of being laborers should be stopped now and they should be at the place where they deserve to be. I have started this campaign through ECWZ. I have got invaluable support from many people, please keep it on! We are changing the small world. Come! Let’s join the team and walk together through this complicated, complex but probably the virtuous and best destination of the human world.

No comments: