Saturday, October 29, 2005

GORA! precious people and as Bank?

There are many coloured people in the world. When we see many people in a same place, it seems like some are more precious than others. The most respected people in Nepal I got are Gora(tourists) people. Only whites are respected. Blacks are hatred no matter they are from America or from Australia. So white is favourite colour in Nepal. Wherever I went during our research, I was respetced. I felt great hospatility for me too. It was the best days of my life(probably). Even the directors from big organisation were happy to talk to me. It was crazy!! When we went to village & met people there, everybody were curious to see my companions. Fortunately they were the most kind people & quick to learn everything. Gora with very good manner & smile attracted those people. Their days was best only because they saw Gora & even talked to them!! Even the educated people & my family members were seem to be proud to me because they were the host family for Gora & their son was the guide of them. Even my one relative went to my friend to suggest me not to spend more because I might have earned a lot(they think Gora as the bank). In village may be many people are meeting my family to talk about my marriage hoping their daughter's future will be best with me!! It's too crazy. Everyone look at me with respect. Are Gora people something more precious than us? Or are they more than human? Like Superhuman? I don't know why people think so about these people. None think that they have problem as our's. I got noone who thinks even Gora can be poor like us.
Anyway Gora are also normal human. Only difference between these people & us is the culture & social composition. They have better opportunities & different management with advanced technology. They have the feelings like our's, they feel pain, hurt, they have the characteristics like us. But it's interesting to think about these things.

No comments: